Style trends are continuously evolving with subtle nods to the past. Whether or not you have felt particularly nostalgic recently, 90s fashion has officially made a comeback. The functional basic pieces, leather blazers, and the after hours slip dresses have all found their way back into our wardrobes in one form or another. 90s fashion icons Kate Moss, Gwyneth Paltrow, Carolyn Bassett Kennedy, Liz Hurley and Sarah Jessica Parker (to name a few) all inspired our favorite trends that made the decade all that it was. As an ode to the past we chose a few pieces from our BEIGE racks to style ensembles inspired by our favorite celebrity looks we would happily revisit time and time again.
No 90s look is complete without a nostalgic 1990s playlist- Listen to our favorites below while you shop for new uniform additions.
SHOP THE 90s UNIFORM
1. Black Leather Blazer, Slip Dress, Sock Boot, 90s Baby Tee, & Sunglasses
2. Ribbed Long Sleeve, Leather Stretch Pant, & Sock Boots
3. White Baby Tee, Vintage Levis Denim, Square Toe Boot, & Sunglasses
4. Half Zip Pullover, Stovepipe Jean, Black Penny Loafer
5. Circa 91 Perfume, Leather Blazer, 90s White Tee, Stovepipe Jean, & Combat Boots
We hope you love our 90s inspired looks. You can shop all of our new arrivals and timeless basics here.