Hachette Book Group
CEREAL CITY GUIDE: LONDON
Cereal City Guide: London offers a curated edit on what to see and do in the Big Apple. Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favorite places.
- a photo essay of the city
- an illustrated neighborhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as Linda Rodin, Kai Avent-deLeon and more
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique souvenirs
- an itinerary for an ideal day in London